GLENMORE PARK – SERVICE DIRECTOR/NOMINATED SUPERVISOR
Why Choose Us:
- The ability to work autonomously yet gain input from your experienced team.
- Become an integral member of the management team.
- 100% off the floor yet supported by a strong administration team providing you with the time and resources to focus on supporting your team, children and families.
- Opportunity to encourage your team to attend further training and development sessions.
- The opportunity to work within a high-quality service with a great reputation within the local community.
- A fantastic work environment. Great resources, beautiful natural outdoor play areas, fantastic facilities and a unique outdoor play program.
- Above award salary + additional incentives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent delivery of operational services to our children, our team members and our families
- Manage the professional, smooth, efficient and effective running of the service
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child
- Provide engaging learning environments that allow children to think critically and direct their own learning
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders (including families, educators, local community etc)
- Establish and nurture respectful relationships with children, families and staff
- Paying $80,000 – $100,00 (NEG) plus super depending on experience
What you will need to succeed
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent approved ACECQA qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in a Director or Assistant Director role
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- A sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in leading a team of professional staff.
- The ability to develop effective & positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Child Care Software and the Child Care Subsidy System
- A solid understanding of policies, procedures and regulations.
As the role is an Early Learning setting, applicants are required to be fully vaccinated.
If you have the experience and interest in what we have to offer, then we want to meet you!
Apply NOW to secure an interview.