We are looking for a Certificate III trained educator to join our new team. If you hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and would like to work in a brand-new early childhood setting, we welcome your application.
Our centre is 55 places, with 3 rooms catering for children from 2–5 years. We have an exciting custom-built adventure playground, and we are in the heart of Newcastle West at 291 King Street.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Current Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting.
- Current Child Protection – CHCPRT001 course code preferred.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current references.
Why Choose Us?
- Opportunity to work in a brand-new Early Childhood and Education Setting.
- Above award wages.
- Job Stability-The position is a full-time role working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible roster.
- Fully paid ongoing training and professional development including CPR and First Aid.
- Opportunities for growth as an educator and possibilities for roles as a responsible person, room leader and supporting roles of our management team.
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program that offers access to confidential counselling if you need help in any area of your life.
Visit our website for information on our centre or phone us on 0434 391 288 for more information regarding the position.
We welcome your application and resume through this ad.