This trainee position offers on the job training and TAFE education for the right candidate to complete their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
If you are passionate about educating children, have a “can do attitude”, are reliable, accountable and are looking for the opportunity to work in a beautiful, brand-new centre in Newcastle, we want you.
Our centre is 55 places, with 3 rooms catering for children from 2–5 years. We have an exciting custom-built adventure playground, and we are in the heart of Newcastle West at 291 King Street.
What we are looking for:
- There is no experience required to apply.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Will need to apply for a Working with Children’s Check prior to starting.
Why Choose Us?
- Opportunity to work in a brand-new Early Childhood and Education Setting.
- Job Stability — The position is a full-time role for 18 months working Monday to Friday. There is the potential of a permanent role when complete.
- Flexible roster.
- Study support, with use of computers and resources and mentoring with our Educational Leader and trained staff.
- Fully paid ongoing training and professional development including CPR and First Aid.
- On the job training and TAFE education.
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Program, which offers access to confidential counselling if you need help in any area of your life.
Visit our website for information on our centre or phone us on 0434 391 288 for more information regarding the position.
We welcome your application and resume through this ad.