We are seeking a passionate, dedicated and professional Educator with a Cert III or Diploma to join our wonderful team in a permanent full-time position.
Explore & Develop Lilyfield is a 56 place, long daycare centre located in Sydney’s inner west. We are seeking an educator to join our dynamic and well-supported team to help us to educate children’s hands, hearts and minds. Established as a high-quality well-resourced centre, we enjoy regular professional development and the benefits of working as part of a highly skilled, collaborative and innovative team who strive for educational excellence.
What we are looking for:
- Cert III or Diploma in Children’s Services.
- A working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, including the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework is essential.
- First Aid qualifications (Including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training).
- Child Protection qualifications.
- A willingness to hold the role of Certified Supervisor is desirable.
- The ability to communicate effectively with excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- A flexible team player with professional ambition would be well suited to the role and our team.
- You will enjoy working with various people.
Why Choose Us?
- Natural aesthetic and homelike environments with a focus on a slow pedagogy for deep thinking with children.
- Engaging with the wider community and venturing beyond the gate on regular excursions and outings.
- Above award conditions
- Allocated programming days
- Overtime to attend staff meetings,
- Monthly RDOs
- Generous training budget
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program, which offers access to confidential counselling.