We are currently seeking a full-time early childhood educator to join our exceeding rating service in Artarmon. Our Babies Room has 16 children with 5 educators and is a warm and nurturing space for both our educators and children. The Babies Team consists of an Experienced Diploma Room Leader, two educators studying ECT and one studying Diploma.
Why Choose Us?
- Guidance and support from our Owner/Operators, Nominated Supervisor and Educational Leader who have extensive experience in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
- We have a strong committed team who are welcoming, supportive and dedicated to the Early Childhood profession with opportunities for development and career advancement.
- Highly qualified and over the years have developed a thoughtfully balanced team.
- We have a strong play-based learning philosophy.
- Curriculum development cover and support on-site.
- We strive to embed a strong partnership approach to collaborating amongst the wider team.
- Our service values its partnerships with the wider community.
- You will be given membership to our Employee Assistance Program, which offers access to confidential counselling if you need help in any area of your life.
- Close to St Leonards train station and buses.
- Bachelor or Diploma (ACECQA Approved qualification)
- Hold a current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Free access to unlimited professional development through ECA
- Career Progression opportunities
- A wellbeing program that provides external mental health support and counselling.
- Parking available onsite
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and access to the Explore & Develop Annual Conference featuring National and International Speakers
- Uniforms provided
- Social Events
- Staff retention bonus and packages (5 and 10-year celebrations)
- Employee mentoring program
- Free food
- Maternity leave
- Professional development assistance