• Relevant qualification in hospitality/nutrition/safe food handling
• Previous experience in a similar role desirable – Childcare Centre, Aged Care or similar environment
• Must be available Monday to Friday
• Experience in Menu Planning
• Experience in providing Allergy Safe Food
• Current Working with Children Check
• Food Safety Supervisor Course qualification
• First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one
• A current driver licence and reliable vehicle is preferred
• Your duties will include preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, for the children based on a 6 week rotating menu.
• Ensuring that the meals prepared meet the special dietary needs of the children with allergies and cultural preferences.
• Ensure safe and hygienic storage, handling and preparation of food and drinks.
• Order food supplies in line with menus and within the centre budget and check off food deliveries made to the centre.
• To work with the Centre Director and ‘Munch and Move’ to create a wholesome menu.
• Communicate positively with children and staff on a daily basis.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you are interested, please apply below and click ‘Send’or call our 02 4735 4234.