Exceptional Early Childhood Teacher for an Exceeding Service.
Explore & Develop is seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at Explore & Develop Emu Plains.
This is a role for an experienced and well organised educator, while delivering an exceptional and innovative early childhood program.
We are seeking applications from skilled and dedicated individuals, who are truly passionate about providing exceptional programs for young children. The service is rated Exceeding.
To be considered for the position you must meet the following essential selection criteria:
• Degree qualification in early childhood as recognised by ACECQA and registered teacher with NESA
• Approved first aid qualification; anaphylaxis and emergency asthma management certificates; child protection training and current working with children clearance
• Knowledge and capacity to fulfil the role of Responsible Person
• Strong programming and planning skills
• Sound understanding of current early childhood educational practice and theory and demonstrated ability to provide an informed curriculum
• A flexible, mature and friendly team player who has strong communication, mentoring and leadership skills
• Knowledge of respectful care practices relevant to children
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development in early childhood
• Well organised
• Innovative in thought and practice
ECEC staff across the state are required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination by 8 November 2021
If you are committed to going above and beyond to provide a high quality, inclusive program, we encourage you to apply.
• Hourly rate for this position is negotiable (dependent upon skills and experience) plus super.
• Programming time weekly, covered by regular team member
• Willing to attend Professional development
• Monthly RDO
• Supportive Educational Leader and Director/Owner onsite.
In exchange, we seek a motivated and highly skilled educator who is truly passionate and prepared to go above and beyond. Explore & Develop is an organisation that will reward you well for working hard.
• Explore & Develop Emu Plains is at the base of the blue mountains.
• The service is open 50 weeks per year between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm and caters for 76 children each day.
• The service employs staff to cover Annual Leave, RDO’s, lunchtimes and programming cover, which minimises the use of casual or unfamiliar educators.
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
• ECEC staff across the state are required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination by 8 November 2021.
• For a confidential discussion or to find out more please contact Catherine Pelle our Centre Director on 0247 35 4234