As a Service with a NQS rating of Exceeding in all 7 areas you will see why your next move should be to the Explore & Develop Frenchs Forest team.
Commencing in 2024, we have a rare opportunity to lead our Preschool Program. You will work alongside a very experienced team, enjoy a community built over the last 19 years and have all the resources you need to hand.
We are welcoming applications now and would like a new year start.
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of children
- ACEQUA recognised Early Childhood Education qualifications
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
What's on Offer:
- Full-time, will consider job share
- Job security
- Continuous professional development and learning
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside, and being mentored by, a team of experienced and passionate educators
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program, which offers access to confidential counselling if you need help in any area of your life.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful early childhood education and care service, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.